General Information

Winthrop House offers several different kinds of academic advising to students and alumni.

As a house resident, you have access to basic advising from your resident tutor and your sophomore advisor. You can also seek out special advising from within the house if you're considering applying to law school or medical school, going into business or public interest work, or applying for summer and post-graduate fellowships.

You also have access to a wide array of non-resident tutors -- both those affiliated with a pre-professional track and those not.

Finally, you have access to college-wide advising resources on concentrations and other academic decisions; for more on these resources, visit the Advising Program Office.