Advising & Support

Winthrop House offers several kinds of academic advising to students and alumni. As a Winthropian, you have access to advising from all of the Winthrop House staff, including your sophomore adviser and your resident tutors. You can also seek out special advising from within the House if you're considering applying to law school or medical school, going into business or public interest work, going to graduate school, or applying for summer and post-graduate fellowships. You also have access to a wide array of non-resident tutors affiliated with Winthrop House.

Please also see the Harvard College "Get Support" website, which allows students to connect with support for academics, health and wellness, social and community connection, career advising, or help in an emergency.

Academic Policies & Procedures

Learn about policies, procedures, and deadlines for academic concerns and letters of recommendation.

Deadlines & Processes

Letters of Recommendation