Academic Advising

As a Winthropian, you have access to academic advising from all of the Winthrop House staff, including your Resident Dean, your Academic Coordinator, your sophomore adviser, your tutor, the non-resident tutors, and the Senior Common Room. Once you’ve chosen a concentration, you’ll be assigned a concentration adviser.

There are also college-wide advising resources in multiple areas; for more on these resources, see the links below:

Academic Resource Center (ARC): provides access to academic coaching, peer tutoring, workshops, study spaces, and other skills-based resources

Advising Programs Office: links to college wide advising for undergrads

Office of Career Services: helps connect students to opportunities for summer and post-grad

Office of International Education: for international students and those interested in study abroad

Accessible Education Office (AEO): resources and accommodations for students with disabilities or health issues

The Writing Center: get help with writing, from specific assignments to general writing skills

The Math Question Center: students in Math M, 1a, 1b, 21a, and 21b can get help on their problem sets (psets).