Blyth Building (Faculty Dean Residence)

blythe house exterior with snow

Located on the corner of Memorial Drive and Plympton Street, Blyth Building is the Faculty Dean Residence. It was initially constructed in 1899, acquired by Harvard in 1932, and renewed in 2016.  Several times a year, the Faculty Deans open their home to Winthrop residents for various events.

There is an entrance to the Faculty Dean Residence from Gore Hall, next to the House Office, down the corridor from the Beren Terrace Conference Room.