The Mobley student kitchen and lounge is located in the basement of Standish Hall. It is available for Winthrop Residents and resident affiliates only. The kitchen must be reserved via RoomBook, and is available to be booked 9am-11pm Monday-Friday and 4pm-11pm on weekends.
Please read the following instructions/requirements carefully before using the kitchen.
You are responsible for the key, the cleanliness of the kitchen, and any damage to equipment.
- DO NOT allow another student to use the space while it is reserved by you.
- Make sure you leave enough time to clean the kitchen. Leave it as clean or cleaner than when you started using it!
- At the end of your reservation, send a photo of the kitchen via email to the Building Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) and House Administrator (email@example.com) to show that you have left the kitchen clean.
Reservations must be submitted 48 hours in advance. For weekend reservations, requests must be submitted by 12pm on Friday.
- Please account for key pick-up, prep, clean-up and key drop off into your reservation time.
The kitchen is locked; the key can be picked up in the Security Office at the start of the reservation.
- Students must show their room reservation confirmation email to receive the key.
- The key must be returned promptly at the end of the reservation.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the equipment or cleanliness please contact the Building Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) and House Administrator (email@example.com).